Experts in the field of gas turbine and generator system controls for both the power and oil/gas industries, we provide:
- Generator excitation systems
- Full commissioning services covering combustion turbines, generator excitation and protection, system retrofits and installation
- Generator and grid protection testing, and field instrumentation calibration
- Complete control system design and development
- System integration for control and data acquisition solutions on utilities, power and water
- Training – at our Slemon Park facility and on site through the control system retrofit process.
We provide testing and commissioning services for excitation protection systems, reducing commissioning time and achieving early commercial operation. We also provide RDEX products for brushless and static excitation applications.
With a solid knowledge of gas turbine control and power generation philosophy, our commissioning teams have gained a stellar reputation in the provision of commissioning support for both retrofitted and OEM control system solutions.
The MTS-5000 is the original all-in-one relay test system with a direct front panel display for all the testing functions. We provide generator/grid protection testing, safety/shutdown verification, and field instrumentation calibration.
We believe that smarter simplified systems can allow the industry to meet operational requirements while contributing towards lowering the financial impact of control and excitation system replacements in this time of fiscal uncertainty.
Dynamic Controls Canada Inc. has a hand-picked team of professionals with over 25 years of experience in the energy industry. We can provide products and services at every touchpoint in the CHP project process. This includes but is not limited to: site surveys, cost benefit analysis, detailed design, equipment procurement, equipment fabrication, installation, commissioning, and local after sales support.
Our Slemon Park offices, located near Summerside, PE, are situated in a campus-like environment with access to hotel accommodation and restaurant services. We provide comprehensive training services at our facility and can accommodate 6-8 individuals per session. Small group settings are highly geared to meet the individual needs of our clients. We can also provide training at your on-site location.